Monday, November 23, 2009

331 Trivia Nov 22

The "Music I Heard On Gilmore Girls This Week" set:

Where You Lead - Carole King
Earn Enough For Us - XTC
Amazing Glow - Pernice Brothers
Know Your Onion! - The Shins
What A Waste - Sonic Youth
Happy Birthday - Altered Images
Angst In My Pants - Sparks
It's Alright, Baby - Komeda
My Little Corner Of The World - Yo La Tengo
Car Song - Elastica Elastica

Now back to normal:

Look At Miss Ohio - Gillian Welch
These Days 3:33 Chelsea Girl Nico
Today Or Tomorrow - Karate
Everybody Knows - Leonard Cohen
Primitive Band - Fruit Bats
Against Me - WHY?
He's Frank - The Monochrome Set
Basilico Basilica - The Lapse
A Was for Anarchy - The Monorchid
Lisztomania - Phoenix
Into the Mirror - Minus The Bear
Karen -r The National
For The Damaged - Blonde Redhead
Stay Loose - Belle & Sebastian
I Need You - Nomeansno
All for the Best - Thom Yorke
The Second Line - Clinic
Mexican God - Robyn Hitchcock
Calling Dr. Love - Kiss
Let Love Rule - Lenny Kravitz
The Cosmic Door - Crystal Skulls
I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
Music Is My Radar - Blur

The "Sean Isn't Here So I'm Funna Play Some Rap music" set:

Wamp Wamp (What It Do) - Clipse
Dennehey - Serengeti
Good Life - Kanye West
Shook Ones Pt. II - Mobb Deep
Flava In Ya Ear - Craig Mack
Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest

Now for something completely different:

Rock And Roll Part 1 - Gary Glitter
Jet Boy Jet Girl - The Damned
Too Drunk To Fuck - Dead Kennedys
China Girl - Iggy Pop
If You Leave - Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
Annalisa - Public Image Ltd.
Baby's On Fire - Brian Eno
Maneater - Hall & Oates
I Melt With You - Modern English
Our House - Madness
The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
Rio - Duran Duran
Whip It - Devo
Westend Girls - Petshop Boys
Once In A Lifetime -Talking Heads
Pretty in Pink - Psychedelic Furs
Ahead - Wire
My Sharona -The Knack
I'm The Man - Joe Jackson
Arpeggiator - Fugazi
Bone - Map Of Africa
I'm So Tired -The Beatles
Ghetto Musick - Outkast
Boom! It's Spring - Night Canopy

No comments:

Post a Comment